MEMBERSHIP within NJ Hope Ministries - A Private Ministerial Association
1. This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Membership Association founders and all Private Membership Association members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and the Constitution to conduct business in private.
By joining NJ Hope, a Private Membership Association and/or any website or Social Media Group started by, created by, maintained or organized by the Association, I agree to the terms and conditions of NJ Hope, a Private Membership Association, Agreement as follows:
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
5. The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Association will recognize any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to this Association, "NJ Hope," and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
8. I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join NJ Hope, a private membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life.
(A) I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member. My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "NJ Hope". I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Associations websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
I also agree that, should I disagree with any part of this statement, I will immediately provide written notice of termination of my membership here.
By being present on Market grounds today, I agree to the above statements, in whole.
What is a PMA?
A Private Membership Association (“PMA”) is men and woman collectively asserting and standing upon their rights to determine what devices, products, procedures, or services will be used by them to maintain the health of their own body, mind or spirit.
A PMA is like a private family (PMA creator = the head of the family; PMA members = family members). Just like in a close family, what is communicated or happens inside a family’s private home, among only family members are private matters generally immune from and not subject to censorship/control by any administrative agency of any government.
PMAs have an established history and maintain a significant and unique standing in law; they are generally immune from most, if not all, state and federal Public Laws. For example: Drinking is allowed inside “private clubs” in “dry counties” in states of The United States of America where the sale of alcohol to the public is restricted or illegal; smoking is allowed inside “cigar bars” or "private clubs" in states having public laws prohibiting smoking in government buildings and in buildings open to the public; membership is restricted and only private rules apply inside private golf, baseball, football, soccer and other sports clubs; Men’s, Women’s, Boy’s and Girl’s Clubs; the Cub, Brownie, Boy and Girl Scouts of America; the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (N.A.A.C.P.); the American Medical Association; and, even the local, state and federal BAR Associations, all of which are various forms of a PMA, generally follow only their own rules, not public law.
Benefits of a Private Membership Association
Who is the FDA? What authority and power was the FDA lawfully delegated, and over whom or what? Can you change being subject to the jurisdiction of the FDA?
Details, Facts and Law
The FDA is an administrative agency of the United States delegated defined limited authority and power; created and empowered by a Public Law. According to the “Statement of FDA Mission” the “FDA is responsible for protecting the public health by assuring the safety and efficacy human and veterinary drugs, biological products, medical devices, our nation’s food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation … .”
The FDA is authorized to protect the “public health.”
In protecting the public health the FDA acts as if it was delegated sole discretion regarding what information can be printed or written on healthcare devices, products, procedures or services that can be advertised or disclosed to the public over the air (radio/TV), the Internet, through the mail, in any public advertising or otherwise about anything that can be taken into or used on a human (or animal) that may or does affect the health of the body, mind or spirit.
In effect, the FDA acts as if it has the sole authority to censure or decide what you/your patients, clients or customers can hear, read, say, or see regarding information on healthcare related devices, products, procedures and services.
A man/woman wears many hats throughout his/her life and may act in a private character and capacity such as when being a son or daughter, brother or sister, uncle or aunt, husband or wife, father or mother, etc.
Conversely, a man/woman may act in a commercial character and capacity such as when being a doctor, bus driver or any other licensed professional; or in a public character and capacity such as being a state/federal government agent, employee, officer or official (a “public servant”) or as a legislative “person” such as a “taxpayer”.
A governmental authority/entity can act as a body politic, in a sovereign character and capacity, protecting the life, liberty, rights and property of its citizens; or, as a body corporate, acting in a commercial or public character and capacity.
Commercial persons must be tightly controlled/regulated because they are only concerned with generating a profit and are subject to commercial law and the terms and conditions of the contract(s) in which they are a party (no constitutional rights here). Public servants must be tightly controlled or regulated because their acts or omissions can affect everyone or, at least a large body of people\persons other than themselves.
Public Law, Regulations and internal Rules of administrative agencies of governments control the privilege of disclosing information, by way of publishing or uttering certain statements; or of offering certain devices, products, procedures and services to the public.
The character and capacity in which you act determines the body of law (constitutional or commercial) that is applicable. Therein lays the first key to rectifying the problem. PMA members must move out of the public sector and into a private domain.
Under the First and Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of your State Constitution, you have the right to associate with fellow members and offer benefits and services that are outside of the jurisdiction, venue and authority of State and/or Federal agencies.
What could come under scrutiny and in some cases be considered a criminal act outside the association can be perfectly legal within the protection of a private association. This right of association is not absolute; the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled in many cases that the State cannot interfere with private association activities unless the private members are being subjected to a substantial evil that would shock a person’s moral and common sense.
The right to associate is not limited to social or political activities. This right can be utilized for business activities (e.g. sale of alcohol). Members of a private membership association have the right to private contract under the due process liberty clause of the 5th and 14th Amendments, and states may not pass laws that impair the obligation of a contract. In conclusion, under the 1st, 5th and 14th amendments we are granted due process. Yet we must also look at the 10th Amendment; which guarantees that all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. We must look also at the 9th Amendment which guarantees certain inalienable rights to every man, woman and child. Those inalienable rights include not only the freedom of life, liberty, property, speech, assembly and due process, but any right or freedom which is not specifically given by the Constitution to the government. If the Constitution does not assign a specific right or freedom to the government, then we all have that particular right or freedom. Those freedoms include the right of self-determination, home schooling, choice of suppliers of products and/or services, choice of lifestyle, food, drink and any right or freedom that does not infringe on the rights and freedoms of others or is a threat. In a private membership association, the members have all the rights and privileges not specifically banned by the association unless they present a clear and present danger of substantive evil.
A PMA is created by and exists upon the exact same authority and power that people asserted in The Declaration of Independence of the thirteen United States of America; The Articles of Confederation; The Constitution for the United States of America; The Bill of Rights and, even, in the Laws made in pursuance thereof.
A PMA functions by the members acting as people, in their real character and capacity (rather than acting as commercial/legal/legislative/public “persons”), asserting and standing upon their constitutionally secured rights to freedom of association, speech, the press, to be free from unwarranted searches and seizures, to their individual right to privacy and other rights and authorities not mentioned herein that are all in full force and effect when people knowingly and voluntarily choose to become, as real people, members of a PMA.
A PMA does not need any authority or permission, of any kind whatsoever, from any government for its creation or in order for it to continue to exist and function.
Structured as a Private Association and a Faith Based Ministry, the information on our site is intended for members of the private association and ministry affiliates. The Association/Ministry is governed solely by our Bylaws and Ecclesiastical law.
Written Membership applications are available upon request.
Copyright © 2021 NJStandsUp - An Activity of NJ Hope Ministries - All Rights Reserved.
15 Main Street, Suite 754, Flemington NJ 08822